February 11, 2018



Transfiguration Sunday.

Here is this past Sunday's video.  Sorry for the delay.  The upload process was slow this week and we had to restart it.

https://youtu.be/Ry0twIPMnEo

I first want to say thank you to everyone for your prayers and well wishes during my surgery and on-going recovery.  The rehab is going well but it feels so much better to get back to worship.  I am so thankful for God's love during this time that you have shown me by driving me around to appointments, cards, texts and phone calls.  Thank you.

I would also like to thank our brother in Christ, Oren Guenin, for filling in with a couple of great messages the last two weeks.  With my whole heart I want to say, thank you.

At the end of this weeks message, I gave a challenge to the congregation for Lent. 

1.  Devote time to pray everyday.
2.  Study Scripture for God's standards.
3.  Everyday, look for ways to show others radical hospitality.

     This challenge comes with the intent to examine how God has called us to live.  We are to be in an intimate relationship with him and strive to live our lives to the standards set by Jesus.  In trying to do that we are called to "love our neighbor as ourselves".  People in this world that need Jesus in their life, need to know that we love and care about them.  It is a focus of attention away from our own wants and desires to the needs and situations of others.

    Begin to transform your life today by making your relationship with Jesus the top priority and see how it changes lives.

Your brother in Christ,
  Pastor Jeremy

Comments

Popular Posts